The Year 2021 in Focus
A great welcome to all members. We thank the Almighty for enabling us to see 2021. The FS-Hub submission for the year includes but not limited to –
1.Strengthened National Field Schools Coordination units.
2. FS included and mainstream in government, sub-governments and private sector extension programmes.
3. Establishment of one (regional) or more Private FS Consulting companies at country level.
4. Revival of farmer-run FFS with more focus on Farm Business Schools, which will translate in district/county/woreda producer associations.
5. Expanded role and absorption of FS in academia and research.
6. Targeted media engagement in the region and globally to raise the profile of FS activity in the region.
7. Strategic partnerships with NGOs and Private sector.
8. Accreditation of FS facilitators.
For more information visit www.eafieldschools.net